Sakai Maki wears Jil Sander - Izima Kaoru (2008)
Since 1993, Izima Kaoru has worked with famous actresses and models, creating series of photos published in ”Landscapes with a corpse”. He asked his models which clothes would they choose if they had to die, and which would be the context of the ‘crime’ itself. From these questionings came poetic variations on the theme: the vamp in Yves Saint Laurent, the femme fatale in Gucci, the intellectual in Jil Sander, and so on.
is that minnie and daisy?
yeah its minnie and daisy, and MAN are they presh
Wang Ji-Won in “Oh, My Ophelia” for for Vogue Girl Korea April 2007 photographed by by Oh Joong Seok
It’s time for a new giveaway!
I’m doing this to celebrate reaching 5000 followers and I thought this might be something people would like to get!
What you can win:
- One Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera - Pink version + two pacs of film!!! (This is basically a polaroid camera, for those who dont know that these are.)
- One Tamagotchi P!
Tamagotch P is a tamagotchi in color! Sadly they’re only in japanese but they are not hard to learn to use at all.
- You can reblog this as many times as you want but try not to spam your followers (✿◠‿◠)
- You dont have to be following me but it would be nice if you at least checked out my blog, seeing this is a giveaway for my followers
- You have to have permission from your parents/ be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship you these items!
- No giveaway blogs!! I will check!
- Likes dont count
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win! If the winner dont reply within two days I’ll choose a new winner
This giveaway ends May 15th!
I’m willing to ship just about anywhere so shipping shouldn’t be a problem!
Good luck everyone! (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧♥
Maricor/Maricar, the studio of Australian twins Maricor and Maricar Manalo, updated their website in February with a new design and lots of new work. Just realised I’ve had this post in my drafts since then!
Big fan of all their work, very original. I especially love the embroidered and colourful typography. Think they have posted about their process in the past on their blog, or pictures on Instagram. Looking forward to perhaps seeing some embroidery in person at Pick Me Up this year.
Introducing Henteco Pastries!
These treats are too adorable to be eaten.